Sol Mate is a spectacular 1 bedroom located in the heart of Condado. The apartment has been recently remodeled from top to bottom and includes completely brand new furnishings. Decorated with a tropical style and most importantly with comfort in mind. The 1 bedroom apartment features a small kitchen, a full bathroom and spacious living area.
The building entrance is located in the Ashford Ave. in Condado, one of the most prestigious areas in Puerto Rico near hotels, amazing restaurants, bars, shopping centers, boutiques and best of all blocks away from the beach.
1) PRE-ARRIVAL COVID TESTING: Travelers entering any of the Island’s three open airports are required to fill out a Travel Declaration Form through the Puerto Rico Health Department’s online portal, get a PCR molecular COVID-19 test (nasal or throat swab) no more than 72 hours prior to visiting the Island and show proof of a negative result. These are strict government regulations and we encourage you to please visit the link below for the latest travel requirements to the island.
2) POOL & COMMON AREAS: Some common areas in many communities around the island are still closed – or with limited capacity – due to COVID-19. This could include pools, tennis courts, and children parks. Please reach out to us prior to booking if you would like to know the status of common areas.
3) MASKS: Masks are mandatory when in public and in all common areas. Please be ready to travel with and bring masks for your stay.
4) CLEANING PROCEDURES: We have updated our cleaning procedures to include industry best practices in response to COVID-19. We are using disinfectant cleaning products on all surfaces and are programming a 24 hour gap between check-outs and check-ins. Our cleaning staff wears PPE during the entire cleaning and disinfecting process.
Once you enter Sol Mate, you are welcomed with beautiful tropical vibrant colors throughout the living area. The apartment has a small but practical layout.
The living area features a comfortable sofa/futon for 2, a coffee table with a walnut veneer and also has a flat-screen TV.
The Master bedroom has a comfortable King Size bed, personal nightstands, Flat screen TV and a bench. Features a recently remodeled on suite bathroom which is located alongside the bedroom as well as a full size sliding closet.
Sol Mate has a top-notch kitchen! The compact but practical kitchen features dark wood flat-panel cabinets, marble countertops and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is stocked for all your cooking needs, it has a full fridge, conventional microwave oven, toaster, and coffee maker. Best part of the kitchen is the additional counter space with 2 bar stools, perfect to relax, dine and entertain.
Sol Mate is located in Condado, Puerto Rico. This is considered a prime location among San Juan. From Sol Mate you are a 3-5-minute walk away from the sand and within walking distance to some of the best dining options, Puerto Rico has to offer. Forget the rental car because from here you can walk or Uber to everything! The apartment is approx. 12 minutes from the airport, restaurants, parks, supermarkets, pharmacies, and shops all within walking distance.
There are many things to do in the surrounding areas, here are some of our favorites:
- Chill at the beach! It is one of our favorite beaches in Puerto Rico and a must-do if you are staying at Sol Mate. The apartment has beach chairs, towels, and coolers for a long day at the beach.
- Lunch or dinner at La Placita de Santurce a local market with 20+ restaurants and awesome nightlife. We love Santaella restaurant which offers local cuisine with a modern approach and is in La Placita.
- Explore Calle Loiza, which is blocks from the apartment. This up and coming hip street is littered with funky dining and shopping options. Start off with a margarita at Acapulco and head down the strip stopping at Sabrina or Azucena for sophisticated Puerto Rican food.
- Explore the El Yunque Rainforest. El Yunque is an easy 40-minute drive from the property and is the only rainforest under US Flagship. We can help coordinate tours to this destination.
- Spend a day in Old San Juan. Sol Mate is a 10 min Uber ride from the oldest city in all the US. There is a lot of history to be seen and great food, drinks, and shopping to enjoy!
- Explore paddle-boarding & kayak at the beautiful Condado Lagoon.
West Indies strives to deliver top-notch service and amenities to guarantee our guests feel at home while visiting our properties. All of our properties are outfitted with freshly laundered bed linens and towels. We provide 2 bath towels per guest and 1 beach/pool towel per guest. Our properties typically include at least 2 beach chairs and an ice cooler.
West Indies provides the disposable amenities necessary to get your vacation off to a comfortable start. These amenities include 1 set of hotel size soaps and shampoos per bathroom, 3 garbage bags, 2 rolls of paper towel, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dish soap, 1 dish sponge, and a small amount of laundry detergent. We do not provide unlimited disposable amenities. It is your responsibility to review what is included in the property and stock with whatever else may be needed for the duration of your stay
- Check-in time is at 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is at 11:00 am
- NO SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited. A smoking fee of $500 will be charged if violated.
- NO PETS: No pets are allowed at any time. A $300 fine will be charged if violated and you will be expelled from the property.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am, no parties or noisy activities during these hours
- The host will not pay for a hotel, vacation rental, or transportation expenses incurred because of an interruption in water or electrical service. If water or electricity is interrupted for more than 3 hours, guests have the option of canceling their reservation and requesting a refund for the nights not used. Under no circumstances will we refund consumed nights.
- All bookings are contingent on signing a short term rental agreement that will be sent via email. It must be signed within 48 hours of booking or before entering the property, whichever happens first.
- Maximum occupancy of 2 adults/children at all times. This includes visitors.
- Max. occupancy is strictly enforced and exceeding it may result in immediate cancellation of booking or being expelled from the property.
- Towels and linens must only be used for their intended purpose. Do not stain them with food, grease or any other substance. Do not use towels to clean up any mess. Stained towels/linens will be charged.
- Do not hang towels from balcony or windows. A $100 fine may be applied if you break this rule.
- Subletting not allowed
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The West Indies Vacation Rental staff is eager to ensure everything about your vacation is 5-star. Once you reserve, our Vacation Planning Team will send you detailed property information, suggestions on where to eat and what to do, as well as the contact information of your Guest Services manager that will be available to assist you during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you want additional suggestions and expert opinions on what to do during your vacation. We want to make your experience the best it can be!