Marely’s by The Beach is a unique beachfront 2 bedroom garden apartment that is literally steps from the sand in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. Ideal for a family trip!
It features comfortable furnishing, a large kitchen, and wonderful community amenities such as beach access, a large swimming pool, tennis courts, a children’s park, and basketball courts. Guests love the excellent location which is less than 10 minutes from the El Yunque Rainforest, 5-10 minutes from a wide array of beaches, and has excellent dining options nearby.
Marely’s by The Beach includes 2 parking spots. We strongly recommend having your own vehicle as there are a multitude of activities within a 30-minute drive which you will not want to miss out on. Uber and Taxis are hard to find in this part of town.
1) PRE-ARRIVAL COVID TESTING: The current executive order by the Government states that every person traveling to Puerto Rico during the pandemic should arrive with a negative COVID-19 test result or will have to take a COVID-19 test at the airport. Travelers with positive test results will have to stay at their rented property for the duration of their stay, or 14 days. The test result has to be from no more than 72 hours prior to arrival on the island.
2) POOL & COMMON AREAS: Some common areas in many communities around the island are still closed – or with limited capacity – due to COVID-19. This could include pools, tennis courts, and children parks. Please reach out to us prior to booking if you would like to know the status of common areas.
3) MASKS: Masks are mandatory when in public and in all common areas. Please be ready to travel with and bring masks for your stay.
4) CLEANING PROCEDURES: We have updated our cleaning procedures to include industry best practices in response to COVID-19. We are using disinfectant cleaning products on all surfaces and are programming a 24 hour gap between check-outs and check-ins. Our cleaning staff wears PPE during the entire cleaning and disinfecting process.
Once you enter Marely’s by The Beach you are greeted with an open concept living and dining area that connects seamlessly to the kitchen. There is a 6 person dining table, large flat-screen TV, AC, and a balcony overlooking the beach and community grounds. Tastefully decorated with beautiful ocean color hues.
Features 2 bedrooms. Main bedroom has a queen size bed, side tables, large closet and a dedicated full bathroom. The second bedroom has a bunk bed with 2 twin size beds, perfect for kids to enjoy.
Marely’s by The Beach has a spacious and fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen includes a fridge, freezer, microwave, stovetop, oven, coffee maker, and toaster.
There are many things to do in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. Here are our top picks which you will be sure to enjoy during your stay:
- Explore the lush and exotic El Yunque, the only rainforest under US Flagship. We can help you plan a hike or participate in a zip-line adventure.
- Experience the glowing waters on a night kayak tour in the bioluminescent bay in Fajardo.
- Taste the local flavors at the staple kiosks in nearby Luquillo – right next to the beach.
- Go on a horseback or four-track ride off the beaten path in Carabali Rainforest Park.
- Play a round of golf at the Wyndham Rio Mar Golf Course or any of the neighboring nearby courses like Bahia Beach Resort & Golf Club in Rio Grande or El Conquistador Resort in Fajardo.
West Indies strives to deliver top-notch service and amenities to guarantee our guests feel at home while visiting our properties. All of our properties are outfitted with freshly laundered bed linens and towels. We provide 2 bath towels per guest and 1 beach/pool towel per guest. Our properties typically include at least 2 beach chairs and an ice cooler.
West Indies provides the disposable amenities necessary to get your vacation off to a comfortable start. These amenities include 1 set of hotel size soaps and shampoos per bathroom, 3 garbage bags, 2 rolls of paper towel, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dish soap, 1 dish sponge, and a small amount of laundry detergent. We do not provide unlimited disposable amenities. It is your responsibility to review what is included in the property and stock with whatever else may be needed for the duration of your stay.
- Check-in time is at 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is at 11:00 am
- NO SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited. A smoking fee of $500 will be charged if violated.
- NO PETS: No pets are allowed at any time. A $300 fine will be charged if violated and you will be expelled from the property.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. Please keep noise levels down during these hours out of respect to the neighbors.
- The host will not pay for a hotel, vacation rental, or transportation expenses incurred because of an interruption in water or electrical service. If water or electricity is interrupted for more than 3 hours, guests have the option of canceling their reservation and requesting a refund for the nights not used. Under no circumstances will we refund consumed nights.
- All bookings are contingent on signing a short term rental agreement that will be sent via email. It must be signed within 48 hours of booking or before entering the property, whichever happens first.
- Maximum occupancy of 4 adults/children at all times. This includes visitors.
- Max. occupancy is strictly enforced and exceeding it may result in immediate cancellation of booking or being expelled from the property.
- Towels and linens must only be used for their intended purpose. Do not stain them with food, grease or any other substance. Do not use towels to clean up any mess. Stained towels/linens will be charged.
- Do not hang towels from the balcony or windows. A $100 fine may be applied if you break this rule.
- Subletting not allowed
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The West Indies Vacation Rental staff is eager to ensure everything about your vacation is 5-star. Once you reserve, our Vacation Planning Team will send you detailed property information, suggestions on where to eat and what to do, as well as the contact information of your Guest Services manager that will be available to assist you during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you want additional suggestions and expert opinions on what to do during your vacation. We want to make your experience the best it can be!