La Sal is an oceanfront 1 bed 1 bath apartment on Isla Verde Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Puerto Rico and arguably the best urban beach in the Caribbean. From La Sal you and your guests will be staying right on a 1.5 mile-long beach and will be within walking distance to endless options for dining and nightlife. The apartment is located 5 minutes from Luis Muñoz Marin airport and includes dedicated parking for one vehicle. You will love the beach views from every room in the apartment. The property sleeps 2 adults in 1 queen bed.
- The use of masks is MANDATORY in common areas from the moment you get out of your car until you enter your apartment, INCLUDING COMMON AREAS. Failure to comply will issue an administrative fine of $ 50.00 per person instantly.
- No smoking on the balconies (cigarettes, tobacco, marijuana or cannabis) Will be fine $50.00 instantly.
- It is not allowed to hang clothes, towels, mops or other artifacts on the walls or balcony railings. Will be fine $50.00 instantly.
1) PRE-ARRIVAL COVID TESTING: Travelers entering any of the Island’s three open airports are required to fill out a Travel Declaration Form through the Puerto Rico Health Department’s online portal, get a PCR molecular COVID-19 test (nasal or throat swab) no more than 72 hours prior to visiting the Island and show proof of a negative result. These are strict government regulations and we encourage you to please visit the link below for the latest travel requirements to the island.
2) POOL & COMMON AREAS: Some common areas in many communities around the island are still closed – or with limited capacity – due to COVID-19. This could include pools, tennis courts, and children parks. Please reach out to us prior to booking if you would like to know the status of common areas.
3) MASKS: Masks are mandatory when in public and in all common areas. Please be ready to travel with and bring masks for your stay.
4) CLEANING PROCEDURES: We have updated our cleaning procedures to include industry best practices in response to COVID-19. We are using disinfectant cleaning products on all surfaces and are programming a 24 hour gap between check-outs and check-ins. Our cleaning staff wears PPE during the entire cleaning and disinfecting process.
Enter the flat and you are greeted with beautiful beach and ocean views as you look across the dining room, living room, and balcony. The dining room comfortably sits 4 adults and has a convenient opening to the kitchen counter so you can serve meals buffet style. The living room has a flat-screen TV with cable and Netflix watch your favorite shows as you enjoy the views and tradewinds. The living room also has a wonderful layout for socializing. Enter the balcony and you will feel like you are literally on the sand. It doesn’t get closer to the beach than this!
The master bedroom has 1 queen bed with epic views of Isla Verde Beach. There is a full bathroom with a shower-head and fresh towels and essentials. The master bedroom has a dedicated closet. There are also drawers for extra storage. The living area has comfortable sofa. La Sal comfortably sleeps 2 adults
La Sal has a fully stocked kitchen equipped with stovetop, oven, toaster, full fridge with, microwave oven, and coffee maker. The kitchen has everything you will need for an extended stay. The kitchen opens up to the dining and living room so you are always socializing with the rest of the group.
La Sal is located on Isla Verde Beach, Puerto Rico. This is arguably the best urban beach in the Caribbean. The beach is 1.5 miles long and the Isla Verde strip has a long list of dining and nightlife options. The apartment is 5 minutes from the airport and has car rentals, supermarkets, a Walgreens, and multiple hotels and Casinos all within walking distance. There are many things to do in the surrounding areas, here are some of our favorites:
- Chill at the beach! It is one of our favorite beaches in Puerto Rico and a must-do if you are staying at La Sal. The apartment has beach chairs, towels, and cooler for a long day at the beach.
- Lunch or dinner at La Placita de Santurce a local market with 20+ restaurants and awesome nightlife. We love Santaella restaurant, local cuisine with a modern approach located in La Placita.
- Shop at The Mall of San Juan. This mall is a 5-minute drive from the apartment and has excellent shops and dining options.
- Explore the El Yunque Rainforest. El Yunque is an easy 30-minute drive from the property and is the only rainforest under US Flagship.
- Spend a day in Old San Juan. La Sal is a 10 min drive away from the oldest city in all of the US. There is a lot of history to be seen and great food and drinks to have.
West Indies strives to deliver top-notch service and amenities to guarantee our guests feel at home while visiting our properties. All of our properties are outfitted with freshly laundered bed linens and towels. We provide 2 bath towels per guest and 1 beach/pool towel per guest. Our properties typically include at least 2 beach chairs and an ice cooler.
West Indies provides the disposable amenities necessary to get your vacation off to a comfortable start. These amenities include 1 set of hotel size soaps and shampoos per bathroom, 3 garbage bags, 2 rolls of paper towel, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dish soap, 1 dish sponge, and a small amount of laundry detergent. We do not provide unlimited disposable amenities. It is your responsibility to review what is included in the property and stock with whatever else may be needed for the duration of your stay
- Check-in time is at 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is at 11:00 am
- NO SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited. A smoking fee of $500 will be charged if violated.
- NO PETS: No pets are allowed at any time. A $300 fine will be charged if violated and you will be expelled from the property.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am, no parties or noisy activities during these hours
- The host will not pay for a hotel, vacation rental, or transportation expenses incurred because of an interruption in water or electrical service. If water or electricity is interrupted for more than 3 hours, guests have the option of canceling their reservation and requesting a refund for the nights not used. Under no circumstances will we refund consumed nights.
- All bookings are contingent on signing a short term rental agreement that will be sent via email. It must be signed within 48 hours of booking or before entering the property, whichever happens first.
- Maximum occupancy of 2 adults/children at all times. This includes visitors.
- Max. occupancy is strictly enforced and exceeding it may result in immediate cancellation of booking or being expelled from the property.
- Towels and linens must only be used for their intended purpose. Do not stain them with food, grease or any other substance. Do not use towels to clean up any mess. Stained towels/linens will be charged.
- Do not hang towels from the balcony or windows. A $100 fine may be applied if you break this rule.
- Subletting not allowed
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The West Indies Vacation Rental staff is eager to ensure everything about your vacation is 5-star. Once you reserve, our Vacation Planning Team will send you detailed property information, suggestions on where to eat and what to do, as well as the contact information of your Guest Services manager that will be available to assist you during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you want additional suggestions and expert opinions on what to do during your vacation. We want to make your experience the best it can be!