Brisa Studio is located at the Condado Lagoon Villas building in Condado, between the Caribe Hilton hotel and the trendy Paseo Caribe complex. The building has a pool, hot tub, gym, and is walking distance to beaches, water sports, over a dozen restaurants, and the best scenic walking/running trail in San Juan. If you are looking for a trendy Caribbean urban escape then this studio is for you. The studio comfortably sleeps 2 guests in 1 king bed.
There is also a coin laundry in the building in case you need to get some laundry done.
IMPORTANT: This complex offers a full size generator & water tank in case of an interruption in electrical or water service.
NOTE: Property DOES NOT include parking. There is self parking available at the Paseo Caribe Self Parking garage which charges an hourly rate.
1) PRE-ARRIVAL COVID TESTING: Travelers entering any of the Island’s three open airports are required to fill out a Travel Declaration Form through the Puerto Rico Health Department’s online portal, get a PCR molecular COVID-19 test (nasal or throat swab) no more than 72 hours prior to visiting the Island and show proof of a negative result. These are strict government regulations and we encourage you to please visit the link below for the latest travel requirements to the island.
2) POOL & COMMON AREAS: Some common areas in many communities around the island are still closed – or with limited capacity – due to COVID-19. This could include pools, tennis courts, and children parks. Please reach out to us prior to booking if you would like to know the status of common areas.
3) MASKS: Masks are mandatory when in public and in all common areas. Please be ready to travel with and bring masks for your stay.
4) CLEANING PROCEDURES: We have updated our cleaning procedures to include industry best practices in response to COVID-19. We are using disinfectant cleaning products on all surfaces and are programming a 24 hour gap between check-outs and check-ins. Our cleaning staff wears PPE during the entire cleaning and disinfecting process.
There is 1 king bed that comfortably sleeps 2 adults. Fresh bed linens and towels are included with each stay. There is a full-size closet and a dresser to store clothing and luggage.
We recommend moving around via Uber if staying within the general San Juan area.
This building does not have parking. If you decide to rent a car, you could park at the Paseo Caribe Parking Garage which is a short 5 minute walk from the property. They charge an hourly rate.
The studio is located in Condado Lagoon Villas in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The property is adjacent to the renowned Caribe Hilton Hotel and the super hip Paseo Caribe complex. From Condado Lagoon Villas, you will be walking distance to over a dozen dining options and three separate beaches. All of the exciting activities of the San Juan area are a short Uber ride away. This is one of the best urban locations in the entire Caribbean.
- Lunch at El Mercado at Paseo Caribe.
- Drinks and dancing at Blue Martini are a must.
- Explore the three separate beaches within walking distance. We provide beach chairs and a small cooler to do so. You have La Playa del Perro, El Escambrón, and La Playa de La Laguna all less than a 10-minute stroll away.
- Walk or jog the walking trail from Condado Lagoon all the way to Old San Juan. This is a 2-mile adventure with a spectacular view of the Atlantic and delicious places to stop for food or refreshments along the way. Try El Hamberguito for delicious burgers and Ladi’s Place for local seafood with a stunning view.
- Lunch or dinner at La Placita de Santurce, a local market with 20+ restaurants and awesome nightlife. We love Santaella restaurant, local cuisine with a modern approach located in La Placita.
- Explore the El Yunque Rainforest. El Yunque is an easy 30-minute drive from the property and is the only rainforest under US Flagship.
- Chill at the pool and jacuzzi! The studio includes access to the Condado Lagoon Villas pool and jacuzzi. There are beach chairs at the pool and there are beach/pool towels in the apartment.
West Indies strives to deliver top-notch service and amenities to guarantee our guests feel at home while visiting our properties. All of our properties are outfitted with freshly laundered bed linens and towels. We provide 2 bath towels per guest and 1 beach/pool towel per guest. Our properties typically include at least 2 beach chairs and an ice cooler.
West Indies provides the disposable amenities necessary to get your vacation off to a comfortable start. These amenities include 1 set of hotel size soaps and shampoos per bathroom, 3 garbage bags, 2 rolls of paper towel, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dish soap, 1 dish sponge, and a small amount of laundry detergent. We do not provide unlimited disposable amenities. It is the guests’ responsibility to review what is included in the property and stock with whatever else may be needed for the duration of your stay
The advertised cleaning fee covers cleaning before check-in and after check-out. Daily housekeeping can be requested at an additional cost of $60.00 per night. Daily housekeeping must be requested immediately after booking and it is subject to availability.
- Check-in time is at 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is at 11:00 am
- NO SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited. A smoking fee of $500 will be charged if violated.
- NO PETS: No pets are allowed at any time. A $300 fine will be charged if violated and you will be expelled from the property.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am, no parties or noisy activities during these hours
- The host will not pay for a hotel, vacation rental, or transportation expenses incurred because of an interruption in water or electrical service. If water or electricity is interrupted for more than 3 hours, guests have the option of canceling their reservation and requesting a refund for the nights not used. Under no circumstances will we refund consumed nights.
- All bookings are contingent on signing a short term rental agreement that will be sent via email. It must be signed within 48 hours of booking or before entering the property, whichever happens first.
- Maximum occupancy of 2 adults/children at all times. This includes visitors.
- Max. occupancy is strictly enforced and exceeding it may result in immediate cancellation of booking or being expelled from the property.
- Towels and linens must only be used for their intended purpose. Do not stain them with food, grease or any other substance. Do not use towels to clean up any mess. Stained towels/linens will be charged.
- Do not hang towels from balcony/windows. A $100 fine may be applied if you break this rule.
- Subletting not allowed
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The West Indies Vacation Rental staff is eager to ensure everything about your vacation is 5-star. Once you reserve, our Vacation Planning Team will send you detailed property information, suggestions on where to eat and what to do, as well as the contact information of your Guest Services manager that will be available to assist you during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you want additional suggestions and expert opinions on what to do during your vacation. We want to make your experience the best it can be!